16 Ways to Change Your Life:
14. Find Your Zen
To live a peaceful, happy life sometimes you have to do things that are totally against your nature.
That means if you’re carrying around grudges that are filling you with anger, it’s time to let go and forgive those who have wronged you. The negativity harms no one but yourself, and letting go will be sweet freedom from pain that’s simply unnecessary.
Here are some ways to find your Zen:
- Meditation: This is a practice that involves focusing your attention on a specific object, thought, or activity to train your mind to become more present and calm.
- Yoga: This is a physical and mental discipline that involves practicing poses and breathing techniques to promote relaxation and inner peace.
- Tai chi: This is a Chinese martial art that involves slow, graceful movements and deep breathing to cultivate balance, strength, and relaxation.
- Nature walks: Getting outside and immersing yourself in nature can help you find your Zen by allowing you to escape from the distractions of daily life and connect with the present moment.
- Journaling: Writing down your thoughts and feelings can help you process your emotions and gain clarity about your life and priorities.
- Deep breathing: Taking slow, deep breaths can help you relax and bring you into the present moment.
- Mindfulness exercises: These can involve activities like focusing on your senses or paying attention to your breath to help you become more aware of the present moment.
Remember, finding your Zen is a personal journey and what works for one person may not work for another. Experiment with different practices to see what helps you find inner peace and relaxation.
150 wall ball shots, 20/14
every break 5 push ups
100 reps core