Thorne’s 12 Days of Christmas
Fish Oil/Foundational Support – Day 2
Cognitive support for the aging brain.* Contains DHA with EPA to benefit brain and nerve health, cognitive function, positive mood, eye health, and healthy heart and blood vessels.*
Omega-3 fatty acids, especially DHA, are essential for healthy brain development and function throughout all stages of life.* DHA concentrates in the brain and throughout the central nervous system. It particularly accumulates in the brain during fetal development and early childhood. Throughout adulthood it is essential to maintain the level of DHA that was established early in life.
Because the body makes very little DHA or EPA naturally, it is essential that these fatty acids be acquired by diet or supplementation. Thorne’s Advanced DHA is a high-DHA/moderate-EPA fish oil supplement. Containing 650 mg DHA and 200 mg EPA per 2-gelcap serving, Advanced DHA is the perfect choice for cognitive support of the aging brain.*
Features of Thorne’s Advanced DHA:
- Provides 650 mg of DHA and 200 mg of EPA per serving
- Rosemary, mint, and mixed tocopherols are natural preservatives that help reduce fish burps, making it gentle on the stomach
- Easy-to-take gelcaps are smaller than most other omega-3 supplements
- Provided in the triglyceride form – the way DHA is found naturally in the body
- Tested for more than 250 environmental contaminants, including heavy metals, pesticides, dioxins, and PCBs
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CrossFit GBAR3 WOD
10 Curtis P’s, 95/65
12 slam balls, 30/20
Tabata side plank