Daily Greatness: a Deep Dive Into the Habits of Highly Successful People
Habit #7: Reading Is Key For Self Development
Successful people don’t just read for reading’s sake, they tend to be selective in what they spend their time on. When you choose a book to read, opt to be educated rather than entertained.
Fun fact: 88% of successful people devote thirty minutes or more each day to education or self-improvement through reading.
If that’s not enough convincing, consider these other benefits of reading:
- Reduce stress levels (by 68 percent!)
- Preserve brain health and lower the risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Alleviate anxiety and depression.
- Help you fall asleep.
- Increase life expectancy.
- Boost happiness and overall life satisfaction
handstand push ups
DB renegade rows, 45/30
30 Russian twists